Wednesday 7 September 2016

5x5 Activity

Favourite Albums (All time):





Logic - Under Pressure ( 2014) : This album by Logic was produced at one of the peak times of his career and all 15 songs in the album show every side to him as a person and everything that he has been through.

Bring Me the Horizon - Sempiternal (2013) : My music taste varies quite a bit, for example listening to BMTH whilst also having Logic in the same playlist. This isn't really my type of music but this album did stand out to me for some reason and I grew an interest for it.


JME - Integrity (2015) : Like I said previously, my music taste does vary. This album containing 16 songs is an album that I would pretty much play at parties or if I am generally in a good mood as it helps to maintain it.


Logic - Bobby Tarantino (2016) : This 'Young Sinatra's' most recent album (At the time I am writing this) in which every song he did was in fact for fun. This shows that, even though he is serious about his work as a music artist he can still have a lot of fun even though he's been through a lot.

Witt Lowry - Dreaming with our eyes open (2015) : This is Witt's most recent album, in which every single song shows different aspects of his personality. The way that he always tries to be happy for the people around him, yet inside his mind is slowly decaying.




TV Dramas:



The Walking Dead : 6 seasons (and more to come) of an extremely graphic, gore zombie apocalypse with different personalities in the characters.

Breaking Bad (Ended 2013) : School teacher turns into a drug dealer?  What else could the teenagers nowadays ask for with its humour and action scenes too.


Arrow : For some reason archery has always interested me personally, so I took a shot at watching this and wasn't unsatisfied with it at all.




Lost (Ended 2010) : I use to work in a shop which has a section for DVDs, when I saw this I thought I would pick it up and I ended watching it all.




Game Of Thrones : I only started watching this recently, but if I have some time to kill I would most likely watch this until I have cant keep my eyes open.



Mr Robot : This TV Drama just recently caught my eye even though it has been out for a year (pretty much). Its about a man who is a vigilante hacker at night but is just a general online security worker in the day.

Films (All time):



Suicide Squad (2016) : Fantasy, crime and villains... what more do you want?



Lights Out (2016) : Ghouls, visions and jump scares 24/7.


Deadpool (2016) : Full of humour and puns that fit my age range.



The Hunger Games - Catching Fire (2013) : Action packed, thrilling and leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat.



The Purge (2013) : Disturbing, on edge and thrilling.



Music Artists:



Witt Lowry : One of the most underrated rappers (in my opinion) which isn't the generic 'rap'. You can hear and feel every emotion as he says lyrics in which I listen to a lot of the time.



Ivan B : Another underrated rapper with the same personality as Witt, similar music style with a few collaborations too.



Eminem : Of course, it has to be the one and only Eminem. I'm pretty sure a lot of people love Eminem as well as dislike him, but no one can disagree that he is one of the best music artists in the world.

Logic : This is probably my #1 on this list of artists, I have been listening to 'Young Sinatras' music since I was a kid and I haven't stopped since. The reason why his nickname is 'Young Sinatra' is that he himself would listen to Frank Sinatra and thats what motivated him to create the music that he does today.

Bob Marley : No kidding either, this is one of my favourite music artists mainly for the fact that every single song puts me in a chill mood, as stressed as I could be I put on one of his songs and its all gone. Funny story too, my teacher Mr Butterworth was the main reason why I started to enjoy his music.


Actors:



Will Smith : Most of the films that he is in are usually comedy, but he has been in a lot of action films too which adds a comedic effect to the whole film making it a lot more enjoyable to watch.


Simon Pegg & Nick Frost : I'll put these together as they have been in the same movies together a lot more than usual actors. These two in Paul, Hot Fuzz, Worlds End and Shaun of the Dead. Which as you can tell are all comedies.


Chris Rock : This guy was in grown ups and grown ups 2, voiced in Madagascar. As you can tell I like comedy films more than the horror aspect.


Kevin Hart : My favourite film of Kevin Hart is NWA, even though it is old I could watch it over and over. His personality is just funny in itself and it shows in all of his movies that he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment